Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Mazda Cx-9 Car Trim

aschreiner22aschreiner22 NashaPosts: 1
edited July 2017 in Mazda
Hi all,

I purchased my Mazda CX9 used a little over a year ago. When I took it in today to get new tires I realized that I may not have been sold what I purchased. The car was listed as the Grand Touring model AWD but the tire specs were for the Touring AWD. Is this something I should be going back to the dealer about for false advertising and try to get some money back? Is there a way to tell from the vin number exactly what trim I have?

Thanks!

Andrew

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,458

Hi all,

I purchased my Mazda CX9 used a little over a year ago. When I took it in today to get new tires I realized that I may not have been sold what I purchased. The car was listed as the Grand Touring model AWD but the tire specs were for the Touring AWD. Is this something I should be going back to the dealer about for false advertising and try to get some money back? Is there a way to tell from the vin number exactly what trim I have?

Thanks!

Andrew

Did you buy it used?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator