Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mustang Selling

tridentfreshtridentfresh Member Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Ford
I am selling my mustang v6 with 5k worth of upgrades on it i would like to know how much i should ask for it is only has 41,000 miles and its a clean title and im the second owner.

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Welcome to the forums.

I'd suggest you use our Edmunds Pricing Tool

Appraise Your Car

I had to take out the link you posted to your ad because we don't allow the posting of car classifieds in the forum section.

Good luck selling it!

Edmunds Host
  • TheoristTheorist Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Scenario for purchase: Ford is offering two incentives I'm interested in. I. 0% interest up to 72 months with $1000 rebate/cash and II. Ford is also offering a Customer Cash Back $2500 rebate/cash on purchase of select 2017 cars. Both offers apply to a 2017 Ecoboost Premium.

First Question: Can you combine these two offers? I don't see any disclaimer saying offers cannot be combined. One dealer has alleged you cannot get the $2,500 cash back if you opt for the 0% financing.

Second Question: What kind of "dealer" discounts are you seeing out there while car shopping? Online I see some advertising as high as 4-5k direct dealer discounts. However, most seem to be offering between as little as 1,200 up to 2,300 dealer discount (not the Ford discounts mentioned above or other rebates like College student, etc).

Trying to grab a 2017 Ecoboost Premium with PP at 28k with 0% interest.

I'm in Las Vegas, NV. I know incentives/prices/discounts will vary by market/location - but I always keep my options open and have purchased cars in CA, Utah, Arizona, and Colorado.