Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Leasing advice - 2017 C300 2dr coupe RWD in California

ashley666ashley666 Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi experts,

I am new to the leasing space. This is my first car that I want to lease.
Can someone please tell me the MF, RV as of August for 2017 Mercedes C300 2dr coupe RWD for a 12k/36mo lease?
Also, I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips on what prices I should negotiate on and any $0 down events going on in the Bay Area that I can make use of?

Thank you

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,195
    ashley666 said:

Hi experts,

I am new to the leasing space. This is my first car that I want to lease.
    Can someone please tell me the MF, RV as of August for 2017 Mercedes C300 2dr coupe RWD for a 12k/36mo lease?
    Also, I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips on what prices I should negotiate on and any $0 down events going on in the Bay Area that I can make use of?

Thank you

.00069 and 56%

No pricing info - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4