Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - Jeep grand cherokee 4wd Lease in CA

lemlml673lemlml673 Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in Jeep
What is the MFand RV on a jeep GC trailhawk and limited with 4WD and sunroof added? On the limited, 4WD Quad-trac II, but no QL or air ride if possible... The dealer is telling me that the MSRP is approx $47G and that my lease payment on 36mos/10G would be $580 a month. That sounds ridiculous to me. I have a $6000 trade in also. They said I could get 3250 off with CC or 6250 with Ally? Does any of this sound accurate? Also, the purchase price, with dealer and manufacturer incentives the trailhawk is allegedly $35G. Help is greatly appreciated! Southern Cal.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036
    lemlml673 said:

What is the MFand RV on a jeep GC trailhawk and limited with 4WD and sunroof added? On the limited, 4WD Quad-trac II, but no QL or air ride if possible...

The dealer is telling me that the MSRP is approx $47G and that my lease payment on 36mos/10G would be $580 a month. That sounds ridiculous to me.

I have a $6000 trade in also. They said I could get 3250 off with CC or 6250 with Ally?

Does any of this sound accurate?

Also, the purchase price, with dealer and manufacturer incentives the trailhawk is allegedly $35G.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Southern Cal.

Chrysler Capital numbers
    TrailHawk: .00031 MF and 53% residual
    Limited: .00002 MF and 52% residual

If the purchase price is that low, then that has to be an Ally lease. We don't have their numbers.
    Without a breakdown of the exact figures, anything else would be a guess.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator