Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

will Honda be changing their lease structure in '18?

dksmithdksmith Member Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in Honda
I read on here or elsewhere that terms might be less favorable to the consumer after this year. Does anyone know or have heard this? Trying to decide if I should pounce now on an Accord or extend my current 2014 CRV EX lease (which was favorable then compared to now). Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    dksmith said:

I read on here or elsewhere that terms might be less favorable to the consumer after this year. Does anyone know or have heard this? Trying to decide if I should pounce now on an Accord or extend my current 2014 CRV EX lease (which was favorable then compared to now). Thanks in advance!

If you want to lease a 2017 Accord, this month is the time to act. Total lease incentives are $3600 for the 4-cylinders and $4100 for the V6 (sedans; coupes are slightly different).

This would be in addition to any discounts from MSRP you are able to negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Wow! Pretty incredible!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

Wow! Pretty incredible!

I checked a couple weeks ago and there were something like 35,000 new 2017 Accords for sale in the US.

Gotta clear out that inventory - the 2018's are due on the lot in October.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4