Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Vary mileage from special Lease Deal

spedprofspedprof Posts: 16
edited September 2017 in Acura
I assume that an Acura Lease deal being offered contains a price that, however computed, is less than the price using the standard lease formula. If I were to modify that slightly, say from 10k to 12k, can I assume that the new price still uses the factors that were used in the special offer or will the standard lease formula apply. I understand that residual would likely chnage.
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,180
    spedprof said:

I assume that an Acura Lease deal being offered contains a price that, however computed, is less than the price using the standard lease formula. If I were to modify that slightly, say from 10k to 12k, can I assume that the new price still uses the factors that were used in the special offer or will the standard lease formula apply. I understand that residual would likely chnage.

Remember that it's just an ad, not an offer, so there is no guarantee that you'll get that deal, in any case.

But, 12K/yr residuals are 1% lower than 10K/yr. It's a simple calculation. Take 1% of MSRP, divide by lease term, and that's the approximate difference in monthly payment.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator