Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 6-Series Prices Paid and Buying Experience

patpat Member Posts: 10,421
edited April 2014 in BMW
Post your shopping experiences with the new 6-Series here!

Comments

• robfloridagoldrobfloridagold Member Posts: 15
    Hi,

Looking at leasing a 2007 650i Coupe Msrp $77,275.
    Collect in Europe $5230 plus $3000 dealer discount.

They have quoted $1008.19 plus tax per month--with $1641.15 due at signing --36 month 10,000 miles lease. Is this a good deal or are they recouping the discount through the money factor??. I am looking to deal in the next 24 hours.

Cheers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    It looks like a fair deal..assuming...

1) Is your total discount from US MSRP $8230?

2) I show the base MF as .00285.. + .0003 for ED.. No security deposit? If you are a current BMWFS customer, I get $1000/mo. + tax.. If you aren't a current customer, then there is a .00015 MF bump for the security deposit waiver and I get $1017/mo. + tax..

Either way, they are within $10 per month... If you are happy with the discount and deal, the lease calculation looks fair.

Hope that helps,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• chile96chile96 Member Posts: 330
    Wife and her best friend just decided they wanted to get matching 6 series convertibles - one white, one silver. Needless to say the other's husband and myself are just shaking our heads. But was wondering where we could start. Not much on this forum about this but was wondering what the going rates discount wise off of MSRP the 6 series convertibles are going for?

thanks for any help
  • s8008s8008 Member Posts: 4
    Just purchased new 650cic in Oklahoma. Msrp 89670, purchase price 86000. Interest rate on 60 mo. finance much less 5.74% than lease (7% or more). Easy buying experience. Tremendous vehicle best suspension of any vehicle I have owned. Considered SL550 but even though this car has canvas top it's interior and sportiness easily top the mercedes.
  • cp3cp3 Member Posts: 1
    Hello all,

I am trying to determine what the relative value of 2 differnet cars is.
    The first is an 04MY 645 with sport package, SMG, cold weather and premium sound. just under 16K miles and no CPO @$40K.

The second is an 04 with all the same except that it has been CPO'ed, has just under 40K miles and no SMG...but the same price tag?

$40K rnage seems reasonable but I'd like some input from those in the know! I am an experienced Porche guy who has finally decided to go with something a bit more refined and want to make sure that I don't buy too high!

Is the CPO worth the additional miles and losing the SMG?

Thanks in advance for any giudance you can offer.

Chris
  • bfreeman333bfreeman333 Member Posts: 12
    If you're near Torrance, CA, Southbay BMW has some good discounts on brand new 2009 BMW 6 Series 650i Convertibles. This particular one had a special internet price of only $85,700! Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.