Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Civic Hatchback 2017/18 Lease

rraayy3rraayy3 Posts: 6
edited November 2017 in Honda
I recently test drove a 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback and absolutely love the car. I will not be needing a new car until end of December - just doing my due diligence. Long story short - I'm sold on the car and now trying to figure out the right price.

I live in NJ, good credit, and want to lease a base LX Model Hatchback. I was offered $290/month with $0 down for 39 months. I was told this included all taxes / fees.

Just wondering if this is a good deal and what others have paid for similar models. Thank you.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,003
    rraayy3 said:

I recently test drove a 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback and absolutely love the car. I will not be needing a new car until end of December - just doing my due diligence. Long story short - I'm sold on the car and now trying to figure out the right price.

I live in NJ, good credit, and want to lease a base LX Model Hatchback. I was offered $290/month with $0 down for 39 months. I was told this included all taxes / fees.

Just wondering if this is a good deal and what others have paid for similar models. Thank you.

Haven't seen many posts about the 2018 Civic.
    They are likely to be expensive to lease for a couple of months. Have you looked at a 2017 model?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator