Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car buying advice --2017 mazda6

mikk1985mikk1985 Member Posts: 25
edited November 2017 in Mazda
Looking to lease a 2017 mazda6 touring premium package,36 month lease,12k miles a yr. what would be the best lease deal on this. msrp 28,870 asking price 26,446.

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    mikk1985 said:

Looking to lease a 2017 mazda6 touring premium package,36 month lease,12k miles a yr. what would be the best lease deal on this. msrp 28,870 asking price 26,446.

.00010 MF and 47% residual
    $2325 lease cash

If that's the price, including the lease cash, they are basically asking for full MSRP.
    $362/mo.+tax, and that would be a very bad deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    To some degree,would you be able to tell me what would be the best lease deal on this car right now would be on the market with 0 down and tier 1 credit? 
  • Options
    mikk1985 said:

To some degree,would you be able to tell me what would be the best lease deal on this car right now would be on the market with 0 down and tier 1 credit? 

Not really. Since you have an asking price, did the dealer quote you a lease payment?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    The dealer didn’t quote me a lease he just stated to me what lease specials were available at the moment 
  • Options
    mikk1985 said:

The dealer didn’t quote me a lease he just stated to me what lease specials were available at the moment 

You need a lot more information. So far, you have: "Hey we got some good deals here!", and that's about it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator