Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

MF, Res for 2017 Jaguar XE AWD 35T 33/36/39 10/12k in CT

fjab1fjab1 Posts: 19
edited December 2017 in Jaguar
Hi..Looking for MF, Res for 2017 Jaguar XE AWD 35T 33/36/39 10/12k in CT. Thanks

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    fjab1 said:

    Hi..Looking for MF, Res for 2017 Jaguar XE AWD 35T 33/36/39 10/12k in CT. Thanks

    Premium, Prestige, RSport or 1st Edition?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wbb56wbb56 Posts: 45
    Hi, I'm negotiating a lease on a 2017 XE 35t Prestige in North Carolina. I think the "sweet spot" is 39 months. I'd prefer $0 down--but if I can't sell my 2007 335i, I'll trade it in. What is the MF, Residual for 36 & 39 months 10 & 12,000 miles. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    wbb56 said:

    Hi, I'm negotiating a lease on a 2017 XE 35t Prestige in North Carolina. I think the "sweet spot" is 39 months. I'd prefer $0 down--but if I can't sell my 2007 335i, I'll trade it in. What is the MF, Residual for 36 & 39 months 10 & 12,000 miles. Thank you!

    36/12: .00002 MF and 51% residual
    39/12: .00016 MF and 51% residual
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mahedocmahedoc Posts: 4
    Please provide the MF and RV on XE 35T prestige in Memphis , for 36/7.5K, 36/10K, 39/10K. What percentage should I expect off the MSRP. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    mahedoc said:

    Please provide the MF and RV on XE 35T prestige in Memphis , for 36/7.5K, 36/10K, 39/10K. What percentage should I expect off the MSRP. Thank you

    36/10: .00002 MF and 52% residual
    39/10: .00014 MF and 50% residual
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Sorry, no info on pricing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.