Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Looking at AWD Premier Demo

rju103rju103 Posts: 10
edited January 2018 in Chevrolet
I have a quick question regarding the pricing with a 2017 AWD Premier Demo in PA.

The demo has approximately 5400 miles on it already. How much should I look to get discounted off of the MSRP due to the high mileage? Also, since it is a 17 and the 18's have been out for a while, do you have any idea on the MF and the residual numbers on a potential lease (12,000 miles per year, 3 year duration)?

Finally, would it make more sense financially to lease or buy this vehicle if I solely based it upon $/month payment? I'd assume a 6 year purchase with minimal cash down vs. the 3 year, 12,000 lease.

Thank you very much

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,700
    rju103 said:

I have a quick question regarding the pricing with a 2017 AWD Premier Demo in PA.

The demo has approximately 5400 miles on it already. How much should I look to get discounted off of the MSRP due to the high mileage? Also, since it is a 17 and the 18's have been out for a while, do you have any idea on the MF and the residual numbers on a potential lease (12,000 miles per year, 3 year duration)?

Finally, would it make more sense financially to lease or buy this vehicle if I solely based it upon $/month payment? I'd assume a 6 year purchase with minimal cash down vs. the 3 year, 12,000 lease.

Thank you very much

I don't see any lease programs for the 2017 Traverse, even for a new model.
    You can check with a dealer to see if they can lease it.

Based just on monthly payment, you usually have to get out to a seven year loan, to match the same payment as a lease.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator