Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Volvo XC 60 T6 R-Design

luvlongdrivesluvlongdrives Member Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Volvo
Hi all,

I'm planning to lease 2018 Volvo XC 60 T6 R-Design for 3 years and wants to buy the car at the end if evrything is ok.

MSRP 60,670

After Discount 56,000

Dealer final lease quote $635 with $4k down (Registration + tax + doc fee etc) for 12k miles / 39 months.

Could someone give me residual value and Money Factor please?!

Zip code : 07604

P.S. I'm looking for $500 lease with 4k down or 600/month with 15K miles, is that too much to ask?!

My auto loan was pre-approved for 2.90% interest / 60 months. I will prefer lease right now to havae some financial flexibility.

Any help and insight would be appreciated!

P.S. I was thinking, if i buy car at the end of lease, i can negotiate the residual value and save some money on interest by financing car for 2 or 3 years depends on the financial situation at that time. Worst case scenario returning the car at the end of lease, I would hate to do that. Sorry for any grammatical errors.

I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thank You!

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

Hi all,

I'm planning to lease 2018 Volvo XC 60 T6 R-Design for 3 years and wants to buy the car at the end if evrything is ok.

MSRP 60,670

After Discount 56,000

Dealer final lease quote $635 with $4k down (Registration + tax + doc fee etc) for 12k miles / 39 months.

Could someone give me residual value and Money Factor please?!

Zip code : 07604

P.S. I'm looking for $500 lease with 4k down or 600/month with 15K miles, is that too much to ask?!

My auto loan was pre-approved for 2.90% interest / 60 months. I will prefer lease right now to havae some financial flexibility.

Any help and insight would be appreciated!

P.S. I was thinking, if i buy car at the end of lease, i can negotiate the residual value and save some money on interest by financing car for 2 or 3 years depends on the financial situation at that time. Worst case scenario returning the car at the end of lease, I would hate to do that. Sorry for any grammatical errors.

I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thank You!

.00044 MF and 54% residual
    $4000 seems like a lot for tax, acquisition, dealer/DMV fees and first payment. I'm always wary of round numbers upfront. Ask for a breakdown.
    If the charges are all legitimate, then the payment is correct.

You likely won't be able to negotiate the residual at lease end.
    Also, at that point, you will be financing a used vehicle. Banks generally do not offer favorable terms for financing the off-lease vehicles for their lessees.

Nothing wrong with leasing, but if your intention is to own the vehicle, it's better to do that from the start.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator