Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Is this a good price for 2016 BMW M6 GC w/ comp package

joenessjoeness Member Posts: 4
edited February 2018 in BMW
Hi im trying to shop for a used 2016 BMW M6 GC w/ comp package with 10,903 miles on it. It had 1 owner but was a corporate car. is there anything i should be worried about? cost for the car is $79,981 and still has 32 months left on the original warranty and clean title and carfax. Please help and whats the lowest APR i can get on this car with 72 months and 750 credit scrore at the BMW dealership. Also do i have to pay the gas guzzler tax and destination fee on a used car in california? thanks in advance for the help

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    joeness said:

Hi im trying to shop for a used 2016 BMW M6 GC w/ comp package with 10,903 miles on it. It had 1 owner but was a corporate car. is there anything i should be worried about? cost for the car is $79,981 and still has 32 months left on the original warranty and clean title and carfax. Please help and whats the lowest APR i can get on this car with 72 months and 750 credit scrore at the BMW dealership. Also do i have to pay the gas guzzler tax and destination fee on a used car in california? thanks in advance for the help

We don't have information on pricing/financing for used vehicles.

The gas guzzler tax and destination fee are on the sticker price of the car. Any price you negotiate shouldn't have anything extra tacked on, other than CA DMV fees and $80 doc fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator