We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

Car Purchase Advice - Sorento SX

spx5spx5spx5spx5 Posts: 1
edited February 2018 in Kia
We are interested in purchasing the 2018 Sorento SX with the technology package but are really willing to be patient over the next few months. I see pricing around $38K from a few dealers in the San Francisco bay area, but I don't know how much more room they have to go down. What prices have others paid for the SX or SXL?

Comments

• scott2222scott2222 Posts: 15
    Was wondering why there is no car active buying thread for the Sorento. The leasing thread says lease and prices, but all the posts I see are just for lease.
  • ral2167ral2167 ohioPosts: 789
    people can't afford to buy.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,724
    scott2222 said:

Was wondering why there is no car active buying thread for the Sorento. The leasing thread says lease and prices, but all the posts I see are just for lease.

A software change a few years back made it harder to search for Prices Paid discussions. So, if it's not a real active discussion, it just goes away.

But, you can post in the lease discussion, and ask for responses, there. Dual purpose.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you I. I am surprised that that the talk is so focused on leases, as I thought more people buy.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,724
    scott2222 said:

Thank you I. I am surprised that that the talk is so focused on leases, as I thought more people buy.

Less working parts in a purchase deal, and the information isn't as hidden as it is for leases.
    So, less to talk and ask about, I guess.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I was just kind of getting a feel how this site works. I haven't test drove anything yet, so I will wait until I have something to focus on. Thank you.