Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Questions on lease numbers I'm getting on a 2018 Volvo xc90?

nolagirl2nolagirl2 Posts: 5
edited February 25 in Volvo
Hello,

I am in the middle of negotiating a lease on a 2018 xc90 Inscription in New Orleans, LA. Terms are 39/10,000. Can someone please tell me the lowest MF I can get right now? Dealer is offering .00138. Can I get any lower if I have a credit score or 844? Also they are quoting residual at 52%. What is the difference between a 36 month lease, which is what I wanted, and a 39 month lease, which they are slightly pushing? I don’t mind the extra 3 months if it makes things work to my advantage. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,500
    nolagirl2 said:

Hello,

I am in the middle of negotiating a lease on a 2018 xc90 Inscription in New Orleans, LA. Terms are 39/10,000. Can someone please tell me the lowest MF I can get right now? Dealer is offering .00138. Can I get any lower if I have a credit score or 844? Also they are quoting residual at 52%. What is the difference between a 36 month lease, which is what I wanted, and a 39 month lease, which they are slightly pushing? I don’t mind the extra 3 months if it makes things work to my advantage. Thank you in advance.

.00108 MF and 55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    52% would be 39/12.
    $2500 Volvo Allowance

They are marking up your money factor.
    Residuals can't be altered. We would have to assume they just quoted it incorrectly.

The 39 month term saves about $20/mo. on the payment.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Thank you so kindly. I appreciate your help.