CPO MAINTENANCE PACKAGE PRICE

hecarahecara Member Posts: 45
edited March 2018 in BMW
I am looking to purchase a 2015 X6. How much are the maintenance packages on CPO's. The finance manager said it was $1500 but would sell to me for $795. Is it worth getting this package or paying as I go to oil changes, etc.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,792
    hecara said:

    I am looking to purchase a 2015 X6. How much are the maintenance packages on CPO's. The finance manager said it was $1500 but would sell to me for $795. Is it worth getting this package or paying as I go to oil changes, etc.

    Does the car come with any maintenance included?

    If not, what are the time and mileage parameters of the maintenance package they are selling?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hecarahecara Member Posts: 45
    I will ask if the car comes with any mainenance included. I did not think a CPO would so I will ask asap.

    THe one they are offering will be good for 4/50K. He said it ends in April 2020.
  • hecarahecara Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    hecara said:

    I am looking to purchase a 2015 X6. How much are the maintenance packages on CPO's. The finance manager said it was $1500 but would sell to me for $795. Is it worth getting this package or paying as I go to oil changes, etc.

    Does the car come with any maintenance included?

    If not, what are the time and mileage parameters of the maintenance package they are selling?
    I will ask if the car comes with any mainenance included. I did not think a CPO would so I will ask asap.

    THe one they are offering will be good for 4/50K. He said it ends in April 2020.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,792
    hecara said:

    kyfdx said:

    hecara said:

    I am looking to purchase a 2015 X6. How much are the maintenance packages on CPO's. The finance manager said it was $1500 but would sell to me for $795. Is it worth getting this package or paying as I go to oil changes, etc.

    Does the car come with any maintenance included?

    If not, what are the time and mileage parameters of the maintenance package they are selling?
    I will ask if the car comes with any mainenance included. I did not think a CPO would so I will ask asap.

    THe one they are offering will be good for 4/50K. He said it ends in April 2020.

    BMW used to have very complete maintenance packages, but some of them now just include the scheduled maintenance, like oil changes. This is the car that has 29K miles, right? If it's just oil changes, then I wouldn't purchase that package. But, if it includes all maintenance, including brakes, etc, then it would be worth it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.