Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to lease a vehicle again after your last lease ended, and found that average monthly payments have gone so far up that you decided to get a cheaper vehicle with a lower monthly payment or purchase a used car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Thursday, October 18, 2018 telling us a little about your experience, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2018 Volvo XC90 A-Plan Price "Offset"

jcb0080jcb0080 77380Posts: 1
edited March 13 in Volvo
Working on A-Plan pricing for a 2018 XC90 with my local Volvo dealer and they're coming in about $2K higher than I was expecting. It looks like the A-Plan pricing referenced on the dealership's website includes regional ad fees and a +$1,500 "Offset" to the total price.

Is this normal?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 94,150
    jcb0080 said:

Working on A-Plan pricing for a 2018 XC90 with my local Volvo dealer and they're coming in about $2K higher than I was expecting. It looks like the A-Plan pricing referenced on the dealership's website includes regional ad fees and a +$1,500 "Offset" to the total price.

Is this normal?

Sorry, but we don't have any information on A-Plan.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs