Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What Crossovers currently have the highest 3yr/15k residuals.

peterjordepeterjorde Member Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in Genesis
Hi, I’ve been on your forum a lot lately and really appreciate all the time you take to answer questions, very helpful. Right now I’m more concerned with payment than anything else and want to know if you are able to direct me to the crossovers with the highest residuals. I am looking for a 36/15 residual. Any crossover or SUV is acceptable except for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S which I already own with a $299 payment, 70% residual and 2500 down. Now I need to duplicate this with another daily driver SUV. Thanks, Peter
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• peterjordepeterjorde Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, Just to make sure I gave you all the facts, the jeep is on a 39/10 lease. That may answer why such a high residual. Lender is Ally. Sorry for the mixup and thanks for the response.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,075

Thanks, Just to make sure I gave you all the facts, the jeep is on a 39/10 lease. That may answer why such a high residual. Lender is Ally. Sorry for the mixup and thanks for the response.

Still the same answer. You won't be able to get a $40K MSRP SUV for anything close to that, I don't think.

In the $40K MSRP range, the Highlander probably leases the best, depending on your region.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator