Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

New models--predicting money factor & residuals?

rkelly17rkelly17 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 69
edited April 2018 in General
My wife and I like the new Subaru Ascent but haven’t seen one in person yet. We are thinking about reserving one with a refundable deposit. I was just curious if anyone knows historically if new models lease better or worse than average? I know depending on demand the rebates/discounts won’t be as high but wondered if money factors / residuals are much different than existing models?

Thank you

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,569
    rkelly17 said:

My wife and I like the new Subaru Ascent but haven’t seen one in person yet. We are thinking about reserving one with a refundable deposit. I was just curious if anyone knows historically if new models lease better or worse than average? I know depending on demand the rebates/discounts won’t be as high but wondered if money factors / residuals are much different than existing models?

Thank you

Popular new models do not lease well, generally

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator