Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Prius Audio & Entertainment System Questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    biomanbioman Member Posts: 172
    Our 2010 Prius and our 2 HTC Incredible phones were working perfectly until yesterday. Now, when we try to make an outgoing phone call, using dial by name or dial by number, the process begins and then suddenly cuts out and the radio comes back on. Receiving calls have also stopped coming in to the car. I have tried pairing and re-pairing both phones and the problem is the same. The problem is not the phones, for each one works just fine on thier own. Any hints as to what is happening? Has anyone else had this problem? If yes, how was it resolved.
  • Options
    lestradelestrade Member Posts: 10
    i just purchased a 2011 prius and am trying to put the my cell phones contact list onto the system. I was told that without the nav sys i would have to do it one contact at a time and there is limited memory. Is this the case? if so, hoe do i load 1 number at a time?
  • Options
    gem4skisgem4skis Member Posts: 1
    Might there be a secret compatibility or size limit USB Flash Drive on the 2010 Prius? I was able to load and play from one brand's 1-GB drive, but the system never read any data from another brand 4-GB drive. Thanks!
  • Options
    carl90carl90 Member Posts: 3
    I have a single disk CD player that came with the car. The manual says it should play MP3 CDs, but when I insert one, nothing happens. How do I get it to play?
  • Options
    derm318derm318 Member Posts: 1
    Suddenly, when I am listening to my iPod through the AUX channel, it switches to some other channel and the AUX is lost. What is wrong and how can I fix it?
  • Options
    mandelamandela Member Posts: 1
    Yes of course you can play mp3 cds which you have made.

The music CD which you buy from the market are burned using the same software which we have at home. So no doubt if you manage to burn using nero and make the cd mp3 which the toyota music player can read then you must be fine. see here how to download music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2SmMprL48