Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Are you currently car shopping and intentionally avoiding vehicles with all of the flashy new infotainment and technology features? Are you considering an older car just to avoid the complex tech, or trying to find a new model that’s as basic as possible? If so, a reporter would love to speak to you. Please send a note to [email protected] with your information by the end of the day on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019.

Feedback on this lease deal...

tkejr1145tkejr1145 Posts: 13
edited May 2018 in Volvo
Hi - looking for feedback on the quality of this lease offer:
2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7 Passenger
Momentum, Convenience, Protection Packages
Heated Rear Seats/Steering Wheel
4 Corner Air Suspension
21" Spoke Allow Wheel
MSRP $63,140
PA 9% tax
Monthly payments around $796 for 36/12k - nothing down except first payment. This is inclusive of tax, fees, etc.

Thanks in advance -
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 103,819
    tkejr1145 said:

Hi - looking for feedback on the quality of this lease offer:
    2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7 Passenger
    Momentum, Convenience, Protection Packages
    Heated Rear Seats/Steering Wheel
    4 Corner Air Suspension
    21" Spoke Allow Wheel
    MSRP $63,140
    PA 9% tax
    Monthly payments around $796 for 36/12k - nothing down except first payment. This is inclusive of tax, fees, etc.

Thanks in advance -

.00085 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 Volvo Allowance

That puts the adjusted CAP around $58,200.
    With all of the fees rolled in, that doesn't look bad.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tkejr1145tkejr1145 Posts: 13
    edited May 2018
    Thanks - the residual was 53% I believe; per paperwork and I believe earlier feedback on this post. Oh my bad - it is 36 months and 15k miles; not 12k. Sounds like its a pretty good deal then...?

Adusted Cap was $57,977 (Allowance plus A-Plan) -
  • tkejr1145tkejr1145 Posts: 13
    edited May 2018
    Thanks and good to hear.

I did a ton of homework; worked with a bunch of dealers and ended up where I wanted with a local Volvo dealer as it is super convenient. But...no matter how much work I put in - why does it always feel like I didn't get the best deal? lol - I guess it is just the process of buying/leasing a car these days.

I also get first three oil changes at no charge - and free service up to 30k miles.