Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Edmunds Forums Login Process is Changing

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,043
edited June 29 in General
In the coming weeks, we'll be changing the way our forums participants access the forums. We know that several of our participants have had recurring login issues, and those who wish to participate find the current system cumbersome. To provide easier access, we'll be integrating our forums login process with our Insider login process. This means you'll have to register as an Insider, but not to worry - your history and username will be retained.

In addition to being a more stable and reliable system, using our Insider program will allow you to save and access your favorite vehicles, and save vehicle appraisals. The Insider dashboard will also allow you to easily change your password and other personal information.

You don't need to do anything right now, but we wanted to let you know about these upcoming changes and that we'll be here to ensure a smooth transition.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• tmarttmart Spring, TXPosts: 1,293
    What is an Insider?? Have had no problems signing in.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,078
    tmart said:

What is an Insider?? Have had no problems signing in.

"In the coming weeks,"

For Insider, click on the Edmunds logo at the top left of the page, then choose "Sign Up" from the top right of the next page.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,175
    edited July 2
    And this is not a change to how our forums work, so your experience here will be the same.

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Share your vehicle reviews

PF_Flyer's 2014 Versa Note Long Term Blog
    How To Start Your Own Long Term Blog

• houdini1houdini1 Kansas City areaPosts: 7,872
    Kirstie_H said:

In the coming weeks, we'll be changing the way our forums participants access the forums. We know that several of our participants have had recurring login issues, and those who wish to participate find the current system cumbersome. To provide easier access, we'll be integrating our forums login process with our Insider login process. This means you'll have to register as an Insider, but not to worry - your history and username will be retained.

In addition to being a more stable and reliable system, using our Insider program will allow you to save and access your favorite vehicles, and save vehicle appraisals. The Insider dashboard will also allow you to easily change your password and other personal information.

You don't need to do anything right now, but we wanted to let you know about these upcoming changes and that we'll be here to ensure a smooth transition.

Hi Kirstie, good to see you are still kickin. We miss you on cars and conversation !!

2013 LX 570 2016 LS 460

It's always good to see ALL of us old timers kickin' :)

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• mikeymike7mikeymike7 Posts: 1
    I'm new to site and don't know where to go to ask question so I'll ask here and hopefully someone will guide me. I have a 1991 Isuzu trooper 2.8 v6  which is bucking, lurching and hesitating while under load. Does anyone know what the problem is. Please help. [email protected]

I'm new to site and don't know where to go to ask question so I'll ask here and hopefully someone will guide me. I have a 1991 Isuzu trooper 2.8 v6  which is bucking, lurching and hesitating while under load. Does anyone know what the problem is. Please help. [email protected]

Here's a link to the forums search result for Isuzu Trooper discussions

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussions/tagged/isuzu/trooper

If you don't see a discussion that fits your issue, you can create a new discussion, or you might want to try posting in the Got a Quick, Technical Question? discussion

Edmunds Moderator