Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 CRV lease money factor question

nbw2018nbw2018 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2018 in Honda
I got a lease quote over the phone for a 36/12k lease for a 2018 EX-L where both the salesman and manager I spoke to said it was a MF of .0023. When we got to the dealership and spoke with a different mgr they insisted 23 was only for returning Honda leasers and because we were 1st time it was .0024. Sound like BS to me. Thoughts?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 166
    Hello,

2018 CR-V 4WD LX
    MF & RV for 36/12K in 98003 Please.
    Any incentive?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    swinglife said:

Hello,

2018 CR-V 4WD LX
    MF & RV for 36/12K in 98003 Please.
    Any incentive?

.00064 MF and 59% residual
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    JLW198910JLW198910 Member Posts: 2
    looking to lease a 2018 Honda CRV EX or 2018 Honda CRV EXL im in IL zipcode 61614. I have never leased before and I am so confused. Any help is very much appreciated.
  • Options
    JLW198910 said:

looking to lease a 2018 Honda CRV EX or 2018 Honda CRV EXL im in IL zipcode 61614. I have never leased before and I am so confused. Any help is very much appreciated.

36/15
    .00240 MF
    58% residual
    Either trim

For info on leasing, start here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/sitemap.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Detroit_aramaDetroit_arama Member Posts: 9
    First time leasing, trying not to get hammered. Detroit area. My wife's hoping for a Honda CR-V, either EX or EX-L, probably 2018 model, 24mo/15K or 36mo/15K, I guess.

Are we stuck with the Honda MF of .0024? Credit score is 740. (Credit union would lend us the approx $28K purchase price for 36 months at 2.49%, equivalent to a money factor of about .00145, so seems like Honda could come close to that MF, maybe if I called somebody up and whined?)

Do we shop for a sale price first, emailing around to dealerships, then having them compete, without mentioning our intention to lease? And then, with a firm sale price in hand, we then say we'd like to talk lease?

Anybody know of great AWD SUV lease deals in Michigan area?

Thanks for any help.

• Options

First time leasing, trying not to get hammered. Detroit area. My wife's hoping for a Honda CR-V, either EX or EX-L, probably 2018 model, 24mo/15K or 36mo/15K, I guess.

Are we stuck with the Honda MF of .0024? Credit score is 740. (Credit union would lend us the approx $28K purchase price for 36 months at 2.49%, equivalent to a money factor of about .00145, so seems like Honda could come close to that MF, maybe if I called somebody up and whined?)

Do we shop for a sale price first, emailing around to dealerships, then having them compete, without mentioning our intention to lease? And then, with a firm sale price in hand, we then say we'd like to talk lease?

Anybody know of great AWD SUV lease deals in Michigan area?

Thanks for any help.

.00240 MF is the lowest rate. Whining won't help.

There are no lease incentives, so it won't hurt to leave that part of the negotiation until last.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator