Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Timing my lease--before or after incentives run out? - any feedback?

dallasazcatdallasazcat Posts: 11
edited August 2018 in INFINITI
I am looking at a few different options (Acura, Audi, Infiniti, etc) and when looking at the Incentive page on their website I noticed all of them expire 9/4. Does anyone have a recollection of prior years if the incentives offered after these "summer events" are better or worse? My timing for a new lease is early September, so I'm trying to guess whether to move forward before or after the 4th. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,192

I am looking at a few different options (Acura, Audi, Infiniti, etc) and when looking at the Incentive page on their website I noticed all of them expire 9/4. Does anyone have a recollection of prior years if the incentives offered after these "summer events" are better or worse? My timing for a new lease is early September, so I'm trying to guess whether to move forward before or after the 4th. Any feedback would be appreciated!

No insight - or guesses - as to what will happen to the program numbers in September.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4