Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MF and RV% for Elentra 2018

MahaigukeMahaiguke MAPosts: 8
edited August 2018 in Hyundai
Hello, I’m interested in leasing an Elentra (base model or value edition) for 36 months. The dealer in MA gave me the following: - Negociated MSRP: 18,400 - RV%: 46% - MF: 0.0026 Based on the research I did this isnt a good deal but the dealer really didnt budge. (Told me he didnt want to waste his time.) Could someone share numbers which represent a fair deal? Best.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• MahaigukeMahaiguke MAPosts: 8
    Accepted Answer
    Hi - By “base” I meant the one with no options. 
    For the MF this gives a 5.28% APR which is high so I’m surprised. For other vehicles I’ve been offered 0.00001. For residual I read on ALG that the Elentra is a very reliable cars, and since the average is around 55% I find 46% low. Am I misunderstanding something here? Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801
    Mahaiguke said:

Hello,

I’m interested in leasing an Elentra (base model or value edition) for 36 months.

The dealer in MA gave me the following:
    - Negociated MSRP: 18,400
    - RV%: 46%
    - MF: 0.0026

Based on the research I did this isnt a good deal but the dealer really didnt budge. (Told me he didnt want to waste his time.)

Could someone share numbers which represent a fair deal?

Best.

I don't show a "base" trim.
    36/12
    Value: .00220 MF and 46% residual
    $4500 lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator