Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura Lease Up soon, should I buy car outright? How do I know if I am getting a good deal?

acurathrills21acurathrills21 NJ New JerseyPosts: 5
edited September 2018 in Acura
Hi, my 2015 Acura TLX PAWS (4 cylinder) w. Tech Package will be up at end of October. I will have approx 32-33k miles on the vehicle and it is in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. How can I determine what would be a good price to buy out the vehicle and can I negotiate this price if I pay in cash?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454

Hi, my 2015 Acura TLX PAWS (4 cylinder) w. Tech Package will be up at end of October. I will have approx 32-33k miles on the vehicle and it is in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. How can I determine what would be a good price to buy out the vehicle and can I negotiate this price if I pay in cash?

Thanks in advance!

The price will be the purchase option amount on the lease contract. Acura Finance won't negotiate that amount.

Is it worth it? Get a wholesale value for the car by posting a description, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• acurathrills21acurathrills21 NJ New JerseyPosts: 5
    Thanks kyfdx. I will post a description to the site you mentioned. Cheers.