Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Is it possible dealership offer loyalty program and graduate student program ?

tstacy2012tstacy2012 Los AngelesPosts: 21
edited September 2018 in BMW
As I looked into the dealership website, they are offering Loyalty Program and College Graduates Program. My current lease will be end in December, so I am planning to get a 2019 x3 sDrive30i. If the dealership has 2 program and I qualified for both.

Do dealership offer these 2 programs at the same time? like loyalty $1500 + graduates $1000 at the same time if I chose another BMW?

Please advice.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,408

As I looked into the dealership website, they are offering Loyalty Program and College Graduates Program. My current lease will be end in December, so I am planning to get a 2019 x3 sDrive30i. If the dealership has 2 program and I qualified for both.

Do dealership offer these 2 programs at the same time? like loyalty $1500 + graduates $1000 at the same time if I chose another BMW?

Please advice.

For BMW, those two incentives should stack, if you qualify for each of them.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tstacy2012tstacy2012 Los AngelesPosts: 21
    kyfdx said:

Please advice.

For BMW, those two incentives should stack, if you qualify for each of them.
    Sounds good.. Thank you.