Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

I'm going to lease an AUDI S5 Sportback, want some advices about additional warranties and services

Carl_CCarl_C Member Posts: 4
edited September 2018 in Audi
Usually when you doing the paperworks, the dealer will offer you the optional warranties or maintenance. For example, for my current lease of a Mustang, I bought the wheel and tire warranty which cost about 800 but I only used it once for a flat tire. So I wonder is there a rule of thumb for these additional warranties and services? And for AUDI, is there any warranty or service that worth buying or need to avoid?

BTW, the MSPR is 65800 for a prestige model, get a discount about 12%, the monthly payment is 829 for a 36/10k lease, is that a good deal?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    Carl_C said:

Usually when you doing the paperworks, the dealer will offer you the optional warranties or maintenance. For example, for my current lease of a Mustang, I bought the wheel and tire warranty which cost about 800 but I only used it once for a flat tire. So I wonder is there a rule of thumb for these additional warranties and services? And for AUDI, is there any warranty or service that worth buying or need to avoid?

BTW, the MSPR is 65800 for a prestige model, get a discount about 12%, the monthly payment is 829 for a 36/10k lease, is that a good deal?

If you buy the AudiCare maintenance package, it raises the residual by 1%, which would pay for $658 of it, making your actual cost under $300.

Other than that, skip everything.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Carl_CCarl_C Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

Carl_C said:

If you buy the AudiCare maintenance package, it raises the residual by 1%, which would pay for $658 of it, making your actual cost under $300.

Other than that, skip everything.
    Got it, thanks for the advice!