Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking at Leasing a Macan

jstein333jstein333 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2018 in Porsche
My wife and I live in Baltimore, and she needs a new SUV to lease and likes the new Macan a lot. I want to lease it for 36 months with 7.5miles a year, and $0 down. The problem is I don't think the budget will allow it. I'm trying to find a lease around $600. My wife and I really like the Macan, even its base model and 2.0L 4 cylinder, and want to know if its possible to lease one around $600. Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    jstein333 said:

My wife and I live in Baltimore, and she needs a new SUV to lease and likes the new Macan a lot. I want to lease it for 36 months with 7.5miles a year, and $0 down. The problem is I don't think the budget will allow it. I'm trying to find a lease around $600. My wife and I really like the Macan, even its base model and 2.0L 4 cylinder, and want to know if its possible to lease one around $600. Thanks!

.00250 MF and 62% residual for 36/7.5K

Some basic assumptions
    $60K MSRP
    $58K selling price
    + $995 acq.fee
    + $3300 sales tax
    = $62300 adjusted CAP

$946/mo. with 1st payment and DMV/doc due at signing.

As you can see, even if my assumptions are pretty far off, you are never getting close to $600/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator