Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 eGolf Availability

sktrojansktrojan Member Posts: 31
edited October 2018 in Volkswagen
Hello everyone:

Does anyone have any intel on when the 2018 eGolf will be available in So. Cal? I've been looking around, but I can't seem to get any answers. 

Any potential lease numbers would be awesome too. Thanks in-advance for any info. 
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Options
    gboutongbouton Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓
    They are just starting to arrive at dealers in the DC/Baltimore area...not sure if that helps you, but they are at least starting to show up. I'm also trying to get some lease numbers, but no luck yet
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,198
    Answer ✓
    sktrojan said:

Hello everyone:

Does anyone have any intel on when the 2018 eGolf will be available in So. Cal? I've been looking around, but I can't seem to get any answers. 

Any potential lease numbers would be awesome too. Thanks in-advance for any info. 
    36/15
    .00075 MF and 34% residual
    $7500 ZEV Bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Answers

• Options
    Thanks @gboutonan and @kyfdx. I've confirmed with a few dealers that they'll be arriving in a few weeks. Hopefully they'll make some deals. 
  • Options
    Hi @kyfdx. Are the lease numbers you provided above for the 2018 eGolf SE and SEL still effective for November? Thanks again for your help.