Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Nissan Sentra Rear Alignment Problem

Sentra_2013Sentra_2013 Member Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Nissan
My Sentra -2013 vehicle had Rear Alignment problem
i replace back wheel full set, still my Rear tyre chipping one side, how can i rectify the alignment

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Sentra Vehicle , there is no back wheel alignment
  • Options
    Do you have any contact details for Nissan Sentra work vehicle work shop

Because i checked many car work shops in UAE abu dhabi for this problem. every body answer " sentra vehicle there is no back wheel alignments " , after that i changed back wheel axle set . still back wheel cupping edge tires ( toe wear tire)

i searched in internet - answer - change back wheel shim

Please reply
  • Options
    capriracercapriracer Member Posts: 907

Do you have any contact details for Nissan Sentra work vehicle work shop

Because i checked many car work shops in UAE abu dhabi for this problem. every body answer " sentra vehicle there is no back wheel alignments " , after that i changed back wheel axle set . still back wheel cupping edge tires ( toe wear tire)

i searched in internet - answer - change back wheel shim

Please reply

I think you have your answer: the rear alignment needs to be adjusted.

My experience says that any camber setting greater than 1 degree may cause uneven tire wear - regardless of the vehicle. This is NOT what the stock settings say - and I think they are wrong.

So I think you need to get an alignment and tell the alignment tech you want the camber to be under a degree regardless of what the published values are - and ask for a print out so you can verify.