Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Hyundai lease

legolas12legolas12 10523Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Hyundai
Hello, can I please get 39/10 MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD in 10523?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    legolas12 said:

    Hello, can I please get 39/10 MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD in 10523?

    36/10
    .00226 MF and 60% residual
    $2200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyg2018tonyg2018 so floridaPosts: 27
    Hello, can I please get 36/12 MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe fwd in 33071
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    tonyg2018 said:

    Hello, can I please get 36/12 MF/RV/Lease Cash for 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe fwd in 33071

    What trim?
    Which engine?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyg2018tonyg2018 so floridaPosts: 27
    sorry, 2.4 limited
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    tonyg2018 said:

    sorry, 2.4 limited

    .00226 MF and 59% residual
    $2200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyg2018tonyg2018 so floridaPosts: 27
    thanks, can this be combined with lease cash? 2019 Hyundai Sales Event Cash
    Expires: 1/2/19 $500.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    tonyg2018 said:

    thanks, can this be combined with lease cash? 2019 Hyundai Sales Event Cash
    Expires: 1/2/19 $500.

    I don't show that incentive, so I can't tell if it's compatible with the lease program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.