Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Would you please check out my proposed lease deal for a 2019 GLC300 and give me some feedback???

Dodgers66Dodgers66 PennsylvaniaPosts: 3
edited December 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Proposed Build on a 2019 GLC 3004MATIC....
(sidenote- these are the preliminary numbers on the 2019, but if the 2020 arrives before April - I will get that model.

Here are the specifics.
30 month Lease
1.23 MF and 53% Residual

The quote I give below is the preliminary quote for the 2019 at 30 months 15K. Was told if I move this down to 12K will cut about $40 from the monthly payment.

Price with Destination 51,925
(Only listing additional charges to the base price of $42,700
Selenite Grey Metallic
Premium Package
AMG Line/Night package
Smartphone Integration
Rearview Camera
Panorama Roof
Burmester Sound
Ambient Lighting
Illuminated Star

Dealer Cash- $3593
Fleet/MB caseh $2,000
Total price after deductions $46,332

Is this a good deal. I will get out of the deal at 27 months.... So appreciate your feedback. Really trust you guys !!

Answers

• Dodgers66Dodgers66 PennsylvaniaPosts: 3
    Sorry Guys... The Lease price quoted was $665 a month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,973
    Dodgers66 said:

Sorry Guys... The Lease price quoted was $665 a month.

53% is the residual for 36/15, not 30/15.
    The 30/15 residual is 57%

Make sure you take the mileage you need. It won't save you any money to drop to 12K/yr, if you go over.

Did the dealer say they could lock in this month's rate? If so, for how long?

Seems like a $52K MSRP GLC300 would be easy to find. Why order?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Dodgers66Dodgers66 PennsylvaniaPosts: 3
    I know the MB well as a consumer and have either built or leased MB for the last 18 years I am not a technical car guy but know what I am looking for in a MB.
    I found many that were close but did not match. I was not willing to comprimise on things important to me like upgraded lights or panorama sunroof which some of the GLC's I viewed had. Also if I did not need a package such as Multi Media... Many of them had it. Also my lease is on my current vehicle is not up until April, so I wanted to build the car I wanted. If the 20's roll in before that we will switch it to a 20' build

As I stated this build is for April when my lease will be up these are some preliminary numbers and I wanted to get your opinion on. With what you read above (other than my confusion on the residual) would you take the deal if it stands for 30 months ( I will get out in 27) for $1,783 down and $665 a month??
    I really appreciate your take on the deal i listed above.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,973
    Dodgers66 said:

I know the MB well as a consumer and have either built or leased MB for the last 18 years I am not a technical car guy but know what I am looking for in a MB.
    I found many that were close but did not match. I was not willing to comprimise on things important to me like upgraded lights or panorama sunroof which some of the GLC's I viewed had. Also if I did not need a package such as Multi Media... Many of them had it. Also my lease is on my current vehicle is not up until April, so I wanted to build the car I wanted. If the 20's roll in before that we will switch it to a 20' build

As I stated this build is for April when my lease will be up these are some preliminary numbers and I wanted to get your opinion on. With what you read above (other than my confusion on the residual) would you take the deal if it stands for 30 months ( I will get out in 27) for $1,783 down and $665 a month??
    I really appreciate your take on the deal i listed above.

Given your parameters, it appears they've given you a 36 month quote, using the 36 month residual.

With the numbers above, a 30 month quote would be about $40/mo. higher.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator