Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

STRAGHT LEASE ANSWERS/QUESTIONS

Rbo_XL2D2Rbo_XL2D2 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in Audi
Hi All, looking to slam dunk an A4 Lease this week. Problem is that there are a ton of different spreadsheets, money factors and residual values floating around, but i'm here for the facts.

this is what i'm looking for

Audi A4 2018 Dec or Jan lease factor(or recent), (I can't imagine these things move materially)
Audi A4 residual value (percentage)
new york state sales tax
and all the little details such as acquisition fee, Bank Fee, DMV fees, Doc fee...etc...

hope you can help!
R
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    Rbo_XL2D2 said:

Hi All, looking to slam dunk an A4 Lease this week. Problem is that there are a ton of different spreadsheets, money factors and residual values floating around, but i'm here for the facts.

this is what i'm looking for

Audi A4 2018 Dec or Jan lease factor(or recent), (I can't imagine these things move materially)
    Audi A4 residual value (percentage)
    new york state sales tax
    and all the little details such as acquisition fee, Bank Fee, DMV fees, Doc fee...etc...

hope you can help!
    R

FWD or Quattro?
    What trim level?
    What lease term and miles per year?

Sales tax rate varies in NY, but the taxes are assessed against the sum of the payments and collected up front.

$895 acquisition fee
    Doc fee is capped at $75 in NY, but we've seen other folks report fees of up to $400 with a different name to get around that ceiling

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4