Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 10/30 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

need lease help

rezzparezzpa Posts: 4
edited January 11 in Subaru
im currently looking for the best deal. i want to lease a 2019 forester sport but i have a trade in 2017 tacoma trd offroad 4x2 (31k miles). im new here so any advice and tips would be appreciated. i know im upside down with my tacoma. i want to lease 2019 subaru forester sport 12k/36months. incentives or discounts please lmk. if u guys can give me a quote with the MF, RV and all those stuff. im not putting money down.. thank u so much. im from lakewood, ca 90712

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    rezzpa said:

im currently looking for the best deal. i want to lease a 2019 forester sport but i have a trade in 2017 tacoma trd offroad 4x2 (31k miles). im new here so any advice and tips would be appreciated. i know im upside down with my tacoma. i want to lease 2019 subaru forester sport 12k/36months. incentives or discounts please lmk. if u guys can give me a quote with the MF, RV and all those stuff. im not putting money down.. thank u so much. im from lakewood, ca 90712

.00135 MF and 61% residual

Why trade out, if you are upside down?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator