Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

mf/rv/incentives in TN

TknowlesTknowles 37206Posts: 2
edited January 14 in INFINITI
Hello,

I am new to leasing and trying to get more information. I have seen several people showing they got a great lease deal on the qx60. Can i get the mf/rv/incentives and what we should be looking at for 36 or 39 months 15k miles qx60 pure fwd 37206. I am also looking in Marietta, GA as I know someone who got a great deal. Can I get a lease out of state?

Thank you

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801
    Tknowles said:

Hello,

I am new to leasing and trying to get more information. I have seen several people showing they got a great lease deal on the qx60. Can i get the mf/rv/incentives and what we should be looking at for 36 or 39 months 15k miles qx60 pure fwd 37206. I am also looking in Marietta, GA as I know someone who got a great deal. Can I get a lease out of state?

Thank you

.00086 MF
    58%/57% residual for 36/39 mo
    $1000 winter event bonus

Yes, you should be able to lease out of state.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• TknowlesTknowles 37206Posts: 2
    After lots of back and forth we didn't agree on a deal. They said the winter event bonus was gone and they said the residuals weren't accurate.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,801
    Tknowles said:

After lots of back and forth we didn't agree on a deal. They said the winter event bonus was gone and they said the residuals weren't accurate.

New programs started on the 15th

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator