Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E purchase price

crackjackxcrackjackx MichiganPosts: 12
edited January 22 in Honda
Hello!
I'm looking for pricing info on the 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E. Contacted some dealers in the Central Michigan area. Asking prices range from $40k -$42k (+TTL etc.). Anyone has any idea if I can go lower?
Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,417

Hello!
    I'm looking for pricing info on the 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E. Contacted some dealers in the Central Michigan area. Asking prices range from $40k -$42k (+TTL etc.). Anyone has any idea if I can go lower?
    Thanks!

Use this link to help with your price research:

https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• crackjackxcrackjackx MichiganPosts: 12
    I think I got a decent deal in Bay City MI: 2019 RTL-E, $39k (+tax/title/tag)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,417

I think I got a decent deal in Bay City MI: 2019 RTL-E, $39k (+tax/title/tag)

Congrats!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4