Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 BMW X3 Lease Deal NY

bc3390bc3390 Posts: 6
edited February 13 in BMW

Was able to get about 10% off MSRP without much negotiation, going to try and target around 14%

NY Tax 8.625%

I had him run it with $3000 down. My goal is to get closer to $400 per month

Let me know what you think of this so far. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Also considering Financing. Able to get 3.54% apr on a loan

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,130
    bc3390 said:

Was able to get about 10% off MSRP without much negotiation, going to try and target around 14%

NY Tax 8.625%

In NY, pay the tax, the first pament and the registration costs up front - anything beyond that would be at risk if the car is stolen or t
    bc3390 said:

NY Tax 8.625%

In NY, only pay taxes, registration and first payment up front.

I'd ask for an itemization of the "upfront charges" on that screen shot.

You'll need another $2K or so off the price to get close to $400/mo.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bc3390bc3390 Posts: 6
    thanks Michaell, from what you have seen does 10% off MSRP seem like the average or should I be targeting higher? the 10% is what the started at