Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Purchasing a Nissan Sentra OR Toyota Corolla for in-law, What's a fair price for each?

bosssssbosssss Member Posts: 15
edited February 2019 in Nissan
Hi, I live in NJ. My mother-in-law needs a new car and is an easy target for car dealers! I don't know anything about buying a car either. What is a fair price for the nissan sentra 2019 and the toyota corolla 2019 in NJ? She would be getting the cheapest trims that have automatic trans.

She would be financing the Nissan with the 0% for 60 months deal. The corolla has a similar deal at .9% for 60 months. She plans on having the car for a long time.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    bosssss said:

Hi, I live in NJ. My mother-in-law needs a new car and is an easy target for car dealers! I don't know anything about buying a car either. What is a fair price for the nissan sentra 2019 and the toyota corolla 2019 in NJ? She would be getting the cheapest trims that have automatic trans.

She would be financing the Nissan with the 0% for 60 months deal. The corolla has a similar deal at .9% for 60 months. She plans on having the car for a long time.

Thanks for any help.

Use this link for price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator