Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Range Rover

NPersonNPerson Posts: 11
edited March 3 in Land Rover
Hello!
I need help on a new deal

2019 Range Rover Supercharged. FULL SIZE
MSRP: $122,415
NETCAP COST: $118,915
MF: .00259
36month/15k year mileage
Zipcode: 92612 , California
Acquisition Fee: $895
State/License Fee: $1,070
$5K Down

What would be my monthly payment with tax?
I'm gettin quoted $1,902.39
But various online tools give me a different number.
Tagged:

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,731
    NPerson said:

    Hello!
    I need help on a new deal

    2019 Range Rover Supercharged. FULL SIZE
    MSRP: $122,415
    NETCAP COST: $118,915
    MF: .00259
    36month/15k year mileage
    Zipcode: 92612 , California
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    State/License Fee: $1,070
    $5K Down

    What would be my monthly payment with tax?
    I'm gettin quoted $1,902.39
    But various online tools give me a different number.

    .00229 and 59%, so MF is marked up a bit.

    With the prices given, $1792/mo plus tax

    $1735/mo, plus tax, with the base MF

    What is the tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NPersonNPerson Posts: 11
    Thank you.
    I was told .00229 MF was for last month.
    New month base rate is .00259. (again what I'm being told)
    Tax rate: Irvine, CA = 7.75%
    What would my monthly payment be then?
  • NPersonNPerson Posts: 11
    Please see attached .jpeg
    Price breakdown from the dealer
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,731
    NPerson said:

    Thank you.
    I was told .00229 MF was for last month.
    New month base rate is .00259. (again what I'm being told)
    Tax rate: Irvine, CA = 7.75%
    What would my monthly payment be then?

    I gave you the payments in my previous post.

    Just add the tax to them.

    And, .00229 is the base rate for March, as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NPersonNPerson Posts: 11
    Another deal.

    2019 Full Size Range Rover Supercharged
    MSRP: $118,337
    Final Neg: $116,337
    MF: .00249
    Resid: 59%
    36month/15kyear miles
    Zipcode: 92612/Irvine, CA
    Tax Rate: 7.75%
    $5k Downpayment
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    State/License Fees: $1,048

    What would be my monthly payment with tax?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,731
    NPerson said:

    Another deal.

    2019 Full Size Range Rover Supercharged
    MSRP: $118,337
    Final Neg: $116,337
    MF: .00249
    Resid: 59%
    36month/15kyear miles
    Zipcode: 92612/Irvine, CA
    Tax Rate: 7.75%
    $5k Downpayment
    Acquisition Fee: $895
    State/License Fees: $1,048

    What would be my monthly payment with tax?
    Thank you.

    $1892/mo with the prices given

    Use this link to build your own lease calculator:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NPersonNPerson Posts: 11
    thank you.
This discussion has been closed.