Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2018 Mercedes-Benz C-300 w/AMG line

alexdsalexds Member Posts: 14
edited March 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

Can someone please help with the MF, Residual & any lease credits for a 2018 C-300 with AMG Line. 36 months/12k miles. Zip 94015.

Thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    alexds said:

    Hello,

    Can someone please help with the MF, Residual & any lease credits for a 2018 C-300 with AMG Line. 36 months/12k miles. Zip 94015.

    Thanks.

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alexdsalexds Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    alexds said:

    Hello,

    Can someone please help with the MF, Residual & any lease credits for a 2018 C-300 with AMG Line. 36 months/12k miles. Zip 94015.

    Thanks.

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD, thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,406
    alexds said:

    kyfdx said:

    alexds said:

    Hello,

    Can someone please help with the MF, Residual & any lease credits for a 2018 C-300 with AMG Line. 36 months/12k miles. Zip 94015.

    Thanks.

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD, thanks
    .00089 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Assuming sedan

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.