2019 Audi TT and TTS

thankdeepthankdeep Member Posts: 2
edited March 2019 in Audi
Can you send MF and RV for audi tt and tts in san antonio 78248 for 36/12 please? Thanks!
Tagged:

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    thankdeep said:

    Can you send MF and RV for audi tt and tts in san antonio 78248 for 36/12 please? Thanks!

    TT: .00177 MF and 56% residual
    TTS: .00182 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • asmarksasmarks Member Posts: 16
    Hi:

    Can you please send MF and RV for a 2019 Audi TT convertible in zip 01760?

    Thanks
  • asmarksasmarks Member Posts: 16
    For the above, that is 10K miles/yr, 36 months
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    asmarks said:

    Hi:

    Can you please send MF and RV for a 2019 Audi TT convertible in zip 01760?

    Thanks

    asmarks said:

    For the above, that is 10K miles/yr, 36 months

    .00147 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.