Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

GMC Sierra 1500 SE, SLT

BM2019BM2019 WisconsinPosts: 1
edited March 10 in GMC
Looking at a couple options, looking for feedback.

I am currently leasing a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with only 4 months left or $1600. I am looking at leasing again, but the payments look to be to much currently.

Looking at some 2014-2016 Sierra 1500s, looking to have monthly payments between $400-$460/month with a 72 month loan, as I would like to pay this off earlier anyways.

Thoughts on any current leases that would get me into a new lease with $1000 down or less?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    BM2019 said:

Looking at a couple options, looking for feedback.

I am currently leasing a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee with only 4 months left or $1600. I am looking at leasing again, but the payments look to be to much currently.

Looking at some 2014-2016 Sierra 1500s, looking to have monthly payments between $400-$460/month with a 72 month loan, as I would like to pay this off earlier anyways.

Thoughts on any current leases that would get me into a new lease with $1000 down or less?

On a Sierra?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator