Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Best Price for an HR-V EX AWD out the door!

Rocky14Rocky14 CaliforniaPosts: 1
edited March 12 in Honda
I am scouring the internet and contacting dealer after dealer to find the best price for an HR-V EX AWD. I have gotten many different quotes but I want to know when have I been given the best price. I live in Northern CA but travel to Southern CA to visit family quite frequently. Because of this, I am contacting dealers from all around. My first quote was $26,086 out the door. Most dealerships have not been able to beat that. What prices are you all getting on this car?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,812
    Rocky14 said:

I am scouring the internet and contacting dealer after dealer to find the best price for an HR-V EX AWD. I have gotten many different quotes but I want to know when have I been given the best price. I live in Northern CA but travel to Southern CA to visit family quite frequently. Because of this, I am contacting dealers from all around. My first quote was $26,086 out the door. Most dealerships have not been able to beat that. What prices are you all getting on this car?

While you're waiting for a response, you can check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4