Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

4runner MF/RV

Seeker123Seeker123 Member Posts: 11
edited March 2019 in Toyota
Looking for MF and RV on Toyota 4Runner premium part time 4x4. Can anyone help?

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Seeker123 said:

What term and mileage allowance?
    What is your location?

Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Seeker123Seeker123 Member Posts: 11
    36mos/12k
    Seeker123 said:

Seeker123 said:

36mos/12k

.00285 MF and 66% residual

Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks!
    What do you think? Toyota 4Runner premium with 4x4 and third row plus sunroof. I think I can get more off the sale price. It’s through US bank not Toyota financial. Weird part is I have another dealer offering me same monthly and same money down on a more expensive model with 79% residual and using Ally bank at a 6.19% rate. Numbers don’t add up to me. 

$419/month 36/12
    MSRP: $41443
    Sale price(bottom line including incentives): $39,068.00
    Residual:$27,352
    MF: 0.00165
    Taxes:6.75%
    Dealer fees: Doc Fee $250.00 
    License, registration, other government fees: $33.50
    Any other fees: There are no other fees or anything hidden.

Seeker123 said:

What do you think? Toyota 4Runner premium with 4x4 and third row plus sunroof. I think I can get more off the sale price. It’s through US bank not Toyota financial. Weird part is I have another dealer offering me same monthly and same money down on a more expensive model with 79% residual and using Ally bank at a 6.19% rate. Numbers don’t add up to me. 

$419/month 36/12

MSRP: $41443
    Sale price(bottom line including incentives): $39,068.00
    Residual:$27,352
    MF: 0.00165
    Taxes:6.75%
    Dealer fees: Doc Fee $250.00 
    License, registration, other government fees: $33.50
    Any other fees: There are no other fees or anything hidden.

I have a Tacoma on a USBank lease. Nothing wrong with that, if the deal is better.
    But, there should be a $695 acquisition fee (included in your bottom line, maybe?)

Don't let the dealer sell you GAP insurance. It's not included on a TFS lease, but it is on USBank, at no extra charge.

Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yes. I was told $695 is already rolled in to the total sales cost. Thanks for the pointer on the GAP insurance. A friend of mine told me US bank can be a pain when it comes to turning your vehicle in at the end of lease or if you do it early. 
    Seeker123 said:

Yes. I was told $695 is already rolled in to the total sales cost. Thanks for the pointer on the GAP insurance. A friend of mine told me US bank can be a pain when it comes to turning your vehicle in at the end of lease or if you do it early. 

I don't know, yet. Still have 15 months to go.

Normally, I try to stick to the manufacturer's captive bank, but TFS sucks, so using USBank can't be worse.

Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator