Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Check out the latest from the Edmunds Editorial Team

Can anyone help me with a sound that feel when turn right or going over a bump makes in the front

AmberkinsAmberkins Penticton,bcPosts: 3
edited March 16 in Buick
I have a 2004 rendezvous that I just bought. It's in good condition but I noticed a hard click sound in the front end when I turn a sharp slow right or over a hard bump. I thought bushings or tie rod? Any ideas ? I can feel it when I drive.


Sign In or Register to comment.