Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Volkswagen Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,755
edited March 21 in Volkswagen
Hello Volkswagen owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Volkswagen owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Meet your fellow owners and discuss your vehicles in our Owners Clubs

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    PF_Flyer said:

Hello Volkswagen owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
    Whether you're a first time Volkswagen owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Current Jetta driver here - but not for much longer.

The lease on my 2016 Jetta SE ends in August, and I haven't decided what, if anything, I will replace it with.

Love the Jetta for what it does. I'm averaging just under 30 MPG over 15,000 miles with mostly city driving. It's comfortable, sporty enough, and has the features I want - heated seats and CarPlay, predominantly.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,755
    I'm shopping sooner than that. Guess I'm a bit prehistoric :) I like manuals and I don't really need my car to synch with anything...LOL

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    PF_Flyer said:

I'm shopping sooner than that. Guess I'm a bit prehistoric :) I like manuals and I don't really need my car to synch with anything...LOL

The Jetta is still available with a stick shift - be interesting if you think it's "too big" or not.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Well a Rogue is in the mix, so a Jetta would not be overly large :)

Edmunds Moderator

• Sandman6472Sandman6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 4,828
    Own a 2015 VW Golf and absolutely love it, and have so since the minute I sat in it!! It was in an accident last year, February 28th of 2018, and the insurance almost totaled it but finally decided to fix it. Drives and looks like new and with almost 53K on the clock, still makes me smile every time I see it! It's silk blue over beige and has 17" alloys from a Jetta SEL, definitely makes it look more upscale.

2015 Audi A3 (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2008 Hyundai Accent GLS (daughter #2)

edited April 2
    Silk blue sounds like a slick color! There have been a lot of good blues in the last 10 years or so. "Back in the day" about the only blue you would see was like a sky blue metallic

Oh yea

Edmunds Moderator