Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Buick Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
edited March 25 in Buick
Hello Buick owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Buick owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Comments

  • tjc78tjc78 South JerseyPosts: 8,682
    Hi All!

    Currently own a 2017 Enclave.

    Previous Buicks:

    2015 Enclave
    2012 LaCrosse... the LaCrosse remains one of favorite cars I've owned.

    2017 Buick Enclave / 2017 Hyundai Elantra (for a little longer) / 2019 Volvo S60 T6 Inscription

  • bwiabwia Boston Posts: 2,337
    Too bad the Lacrosse has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

    We own a: 
    2014 Encore
    2012 Lacrosse 
  • tjc78tjc78 South JerseyPosts: 8,682
    Yep... sedans just don't sell. I like the new LaCrosse, but prefer the previous generation.

    Didn't realize you still had the Lacrosse. Mine was a 3.6 and the PIII trim, think I had every option except the Touring suspension. I really miss the HUD. Not available on the Enclave (at least the 2017 down) probably the new model has it.

    2017 Buick Enclave / 2017 Hyundai Elantra (for a little longer) / 2019 Volvo S60 T6 Inscription

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
    Feel free to share photos if you like!

    Edmunds Moderator

    Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

    Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
    I get that owners do have functionality that they like in vehicles, like hatchbacks, or styles, like SUVs. So the decline in sedan sales makes sense. But I'm kind of surprised that it's almost like sedans are going to disappear

    Edmunds Moderator

    Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

    Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

  • tjc78tjc78 South JerseyPosts: 8,682
    2012: Lacrosse


    2015 Enclave






    2017 Enclave




    2017 Buick Enclave / 2017 Hyundai Elantra (for a little longer) / 2019 Volvo S60 T6 Inscription

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
    Very cool

    Edmunds Moderator

    Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

    Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

  • bwiabwia Boston Posts: 2,337
    tjc78 said:

    Yep... sedans just don't sell. I like the new LaCrosse, but prefer the previous generation.

    Didn't realize you still had the Lacrosse. Mine was a 3.6 and the PIII trim, think I had every option except the Touring suspension. I really miss the HUD. Not available on the Enclave (at least the 2017 down) probably the new model has it.

    Oops! my Lacrosse is actually a 2011. With 41K miles it still looks new and runs like a fine watch. It has all the technology of the day including 19" wheels, automatic damping with the Hiper strut suspension.

    I want to buy something newer but I hate idea of having to settle for a low ball trade for such a beautiful sedan.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
    bwia said:

    tjc78 said:

    Yep... sedans just don't sell. I like the new LaCrosse, but prefer the previous generation.

    Didn't realize you still had the Lacrosse. Mine was a 3.6 and the PIII trim, think I had every option except the Touring suspension. I really miss the HUD. Not available on the Enclave (at least the 2017 down) probably the new model has it.

    Oops! my Lacrosse is actually a 2011. With 41K miles it still looks new and runs like a fine watch. It has all the technology of the day including 19" wheels, automatic damping with the Hiper strut suspension.

    I want to buy something newer but I hate idea of having to settle for a low ball trade for such a beautiful sedan.
    I confuse my kid's names too :)

    Edmunds Moderator

    Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

    Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

  • bwiabwia Boston Posts: 2,337
    edited April 13
    I was trying to post a pic of my Lacrosse from Facebook but I forgot how to do that. Oh well.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
    bwia said:

    I was trying to post a pic of my Lacrosse from Facebook but I forgot how to do that. Oh well.

    Just use the Attach Image button right above the comment box and upload any image that you have on your computer



    Edmunds Moderator

    Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

    Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Sign In or Register to comment.