Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Buick Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited March 2019 in Buick
Hello Buick owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Buick owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Comments

• Options
    tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,928
    Hi All!

Currently own a 2017 Enclave.

Previous Buicks:

2015 Enclave
    2012 LaCrosse... the LaCrosse remains one of favorite cars I've owned.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• Options
    bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    Too bad the Lacrosse has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

We own a: 
    2014 Encore
    2012 Lacrosse 
  • Options
    Yep... sedans just don't sell. I like the new LaCrosse, but prefer the previous generation.

Didn't realize you still had the Lacrosse. Mine was a 3.6 and the PIII trim, think I had every option except the Touring suspension. I really miss the HUD. Not available on the Enclave (at least the 2017 down) probably the new model has it.

• Options
    Feel free to share photos if you like!
  • Options
    I get that owners do have functionality that they like in vehicles, like hatchbacks, or styles, like SUVs. So the decline in sedan sales makes sense. But I'm kind of surprised that it's almost like sedans are going to disappear
  • Options
    2012: Lacrosse

2015 Enclave

2017 Enclave

• Options
    Very cool
  • Options
    tjc78 said:

Yep... sedans just don't sell. I like the new LaCrosse, but prefer the previous generation.

Didn't realize you still had the Lacrosse. Mine was a 3.6 and the PIII trim, think I had every option except the Touring suspension. I really miss the HUD. Not available on the Enclave (at least the 2017 down) probably the new model has it.

Oops! my Lacrosse is actually a 2011. With 41K miles it still looks new and runs like a fine watch. It has all the technology of the day including 19" wheels, automatic damping with the Hiper strut suspension.

I want to buy something newer but I hate idea of having to settle for a low ball trade for such a beautiful sedan.
  • Options
    bwia said:

tjc78 said:

Oops! my Lacrosse is actually a 2011. With 41K miles it still looks new and runs like a fine watch. It has all the technology of the day including 19" wheels, automatic damping with the Hiper strut suspension.

I want to buy something newer but I hate idea of having to settle for a low ball trade for such a beautiful sedan.
    I confuse my kid's names too :)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I was trying to post a pic of my Lacrosse from Facebook but I forgot how to do that. Oh well.
  • Options
    bwia said:

I was trying to post a pic of my Lacrosse from Facebook but I forgot how to do that. Oh well.

Just use the Attach Image button right above the comment box and upload any image that you have on your computer