Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 dodge scat pack

HOVPackHOVPack Posts: 1
edited March 2019 in Dodge
MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 dodge charger scat pack 36/12/zip 33186 Miami FLA?
Tagged:

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,057
    HOVPack said:

    MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 dodge charger scat pack 36/12/zip 33186 Miami FLA?

    .00023 MF and 55% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ADRMARADRMAR Posts: 12
    edited April 2019
    What about April month for zip 33024? Will this be a good month?

    MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 dodge charger scat pack 36/12/zip 33024 Hollywood FLA?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,057
    ADRMAR said:

    What about April month for zip 33024? Will this be a good month?

    MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for 2019 dodge charger scat pack 36/12/zip 33024 Hollywood FLA?

    .00023 MF and 55% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GBradGBrad Posts: 2
    Hi, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a Dodge Challenger Widebody Scatpack, 36/12k. Zipcode: 63034?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,057
    GBrad said:

    Hi, whats the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for a Dodge Challenger Widebody Scatpack, 36/12k. Zipcode: 63034?

    .00124 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.